Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Lemon Tilapia

Ok, I have to share this recipe. This is possibly one of the easiest things I've ever made. Ok so probably not the healthiest, but it's delicious, one of the staples in our house, and one of Paul's favorites! The only thing I don't like about it is you have to make a side. I am a big proponent of putting all my veggies and meat together for one big meal so I don't have to make sides. Anyone else??

Lisa Hatcher's Lemon Tilapia

1 lemon thinly sliced (take seeds out)
3-4 tilapia fillets
1 roll of RITZ crackers ( you know it's good now, right?)
1/2 stick of butter melted (I warned you this wasn't healthy)
salt/pepper
dried dillweed to taste

Place lemon slices at the bottom of rectanfular glass dish. Sprinkle tilapia with salt/pepper/dillweed and place on top of lemons. Sprinkle crushed Ritz on top of fish (I usually smash my Ritz in a ziploc bag). Drizzle melted butter over top. Bake uncovered at 350 degrees for 15-25 minutes until fish flakes with fork.

My mouth is watering as I read this! Enjoy!!

No comments:

Post a Comment