Thursday, July 22, 2010

cook this, not that.

Cooking from "Cook this, not that" is probably the greatest idea ever. And I mean ever... you got your brown sugar sauce for the salmon and some lemon asparagus, some healthy, and I mean healthy, fajitias. Sure, let me go ahead and try this gnocchi...

First of all, off the top of your head, do you even know what gnocchi is? Don't be lame and look it up on the internet. Well let me tell you. It is apparently some potato ball that you cook in water. Kind of weird, I know. So I decided to make this pesto gnocchi from the cookbook.. and it looked a little something like this:

{bite sized tomatos, the wrong kind of green beans, accidently using the entire block of mozerella cheese, and putting in too many gnocchi balls.} DISGUST. (that's the abbreviation for disgusting by the way.)

Needless to say, I won't be cooking that again, nor do I think my husband and I will ever eat gnocchi (which I awkwardly pronounced it as "GA-NOCH-IE" when it's suppose to be "NO-KEY" to the woman at the grocery store that could NOT seem to grasp what I was looking for. And I will not be eating mozzarella cheese again. Well, until I eat pizza that is...

No comments:

Post a Comment