Saturday, July 24, 2010

the daily grind.


So I have to talk about my new obsession: the daily grind...
What a great place. It's a Christian owned, coffee shop and I swear that every person you run into there is THE nicest person of my entire life. When I was there the other day, I asked for a blueberry muffin, and the guy told me they had just sold out. The man infront of me that had bought insisted that I have his, not in a creepy "i'm hitting on you way" btw, but in a genuine way. It made my day. And of course I told him no, cause it was even more of an excuse for me to get the AMAZING cinnamon roll (props to Caroline Fidell for showing me this place slash opening my stomach up for the cinnamon roll experience)

I would also like to say that I am currently dying from bronchitis which I am pretty sure has turned into pneumonia. Ok so I have no clue if it really has, but I feel HORRIBLE so please pray for me, and our medical bills :)

1 comment: