Monday, November 22, 2010

I'm thankful for...

1. Let's state the obvious first. My husband, Family, Jesus Christ, and my Friends. Couldn't do life without any of 'em. (Well maybe some of the family... KIDDING!)
 (Paul singing sweet, sweet music to me I'm sure!)
 (I'd be jealous too of my awesome friends)
(doesn't get much better than family at Thanksgivin'!)


2. my ability to have never cooked in my life, to becoming a professional chef. Okay okay... not "professional" but pretty darn good. I make my own bread now, that's got to count as being a good cook right? I mean, I went to a professional cooking class with mom once...
(I mean... just look at that look on my face. It tells it all..(aka: sheer terror))

3. Getting to stay in the Everswick's house. I know I just talked about them, but it is dreamy living under their roof. I feel like we should just change our last name to Everswicks, and we are automatically awesome everywhere we go. (They're a pretty big deal around here)

And lastly... I am thankful for my freedom, my job, and for all the blessings that I have!


HAPPY THANKSGIVING... or as Paul said at the end of his professional phone interview... HAPPY TURKEY DAY!!

No comments:

Post a Comment