Friday, December 3, 2010

encouragement & faith

Encouragement is such a wonderful feeling, and it really does keep me going.

At school today I got to hear these encouraging words from some students:

"Mrs. Stippich... thank you so much for teaching me"
"I think you would be a really good dance teacher"

And my favorite... "You're my favorite kind of teacher"... wow. makes my heart melt.

I love encouraging and getting encouraged. If we all help encourage each other and lift each other up, think of how confident and proud we could be :)

This video encourages me to be strong in my faith, and that miracles can happen. You never know what purpose God has for your life. This video is of my Aunt Penny and Uncle Robin.
(I also nannied for their daughter, Meghan's, kids which are shown in the video as well.)

Be Encouraged... ----> click here to see their AMAZING story of faith.

No comments:

Post a Comment