Wednesday, December 1, 2010

happiness.

I'll tell you one bad thing I'm really good at... when I'm having a hard time, everyone knows. It's something I'm working on... that, and finding happiness in my job. How do you find happiness in a job? Are you suppose to enjoy it all the time? or everyday?

wouldn't it be nice if God just told us exactly what we'd be great at and love. But God knows better than that. My goal is to find happiness in all that I do, what is something that makes you happy?

For me:

1. Living a life for Jesus, knowing that I am not in control (something I still struggle with daily).
2. My husband. Couldn't be more thankful for that relationship.

Those 2 things are something to be happy about daily. What are some things that make you happy?

No comments:

Post a Comment