Monday, August 9, 2010

lifelong goal completed.


why am I so bad at keeping this updated? I am sorry to all my fans (all three of you) haha. Oh goodness, anyshways, I am sure most of you have seen my twitter or facebook, but I completed one of my life goals last week. And it was INCREDIBLE.

So, my bff had invited me to go to the braves game and go to the suntrust club. Let me tell you... once you go suntrust, you won't wanna go back to normal seating. It is AWESOME. You get free food the whole time (dinner, ballpark food, drinks, etc). You have your own personal waiter. You have a flat screen tv in front of you (just incase you can't see what's going on from the 2nd row) and it's just an experience you'll never forget.


So I have always always ALWAYS wanted to catch a baseball at a Braves game. I mean who hasn't? Soo.... I am sitting there and I make eye contact with one of the Mets coaches (and this is during the game people). I signal him to throw me a ball. He then points to me and throws it to me! UNREAL. I even got on NATIONAL tv and on the bigscreen. Lifechanging really. The best, is when I listened to what they were saying they said "Mets coach makes a friend behind the net" I mean seriously great. I can check that one off the list!

No comments:

Post a Comment